I am Vice President Bihar JDU From Last 4 Years apart of this i worked as Member of National Council (JDU) and Ex-District President Purnea (JDU), This current year 2019 i am the Candidate For Kishanganj Lok Sabha Election From Janta Dal United.
Current Political Profile and Activities
(1) State Vice President, Bihar (JDU)
(2) Member of National Working Committee (JDU)
(3) Member of National Council (JDU)
(4) Member of State Council (JDU)
(5) Distt. Organizationln charge, Kishanganj (JDU)
(6) Former District President, Purnea (JDU)
(7) Have been organizing programmes for socio-political awareness especially on the occasion of disaster or any other natural calamities as experienced last year’s Flood relief activity.
"Plans are bigger than contemplation Plans are bigger than efforts Efforts are greater than resolution And the resolution is bigger than confidence "
Last Political Profile and Activities
(I) Contested Lok Sabha Election with J.D.U in 2009 and secured 2nd position and my votes werearound 1,80,000(one lakh eighty thousand) apart from the same, approximately 48, 000(forty eight thousand) votes were transferred to JMM’s candidate due to the resemblance of Party Symbol, and at that time Sri Late Taslimuddin was Central Minister as well as Lok Sabha MP from Kishanganj and he secured 3rd position in 2009 Lok Sabha Election.
(2) Contested parliamentary election in 1999 from Purnia constituency as an independent candidate.
(3) Vital role was being played by me in the election of ZilaParishad chairman held at Purnea & Kishanganj in the year 2011, which was resulted as a winner.
(4)Played a key role in the different elections Of Block level Chairmannshipas and required in Secmanchal region
(5) Ex member of the “Kisan Club” & continued to be the same for 30 years.
(1) My father had been the Mukhia of Meenapur Panchayat for 45 years. He was awarded with “Kisan Padma” prize by the Govt. of Bihar.
(2) My father in-law Syed Kasimuddin had been the Sarpanch of Meenapur Panchayat for 30 years and a member of Panchayat Samiti for one term as
(3) My uncle Syed Moinuddin had been an MLA for the two terms i.e. in the year 1980 and 1995. In the year 1980, he won the election independently whereas in the year 1995 from Congress. He demised in Dec. 1999 his son, Syed Ruknuddin contested Vidhan Sabha election in the year 2000 but unfortunately, lost even though he was allotted a ticket from Congress. But he won the election Independently in the year 2005 even though he wasn’t provided a ticket.
(4) My paternal grandfather, Syed Alimuddin was a freedom fighter and a Veteran Leader and he was a Well-known leader for his society.
(5)My maternal grandfather Hon’ble Khalilur Rahman had been the chief Justice of the Patna High Court.
(6) My wife, Syeda Quaiser Jahan contested PanchayatSamiti election and won unanimously. After that, she was elected as a Block Chairperson in the year 2006, Baisi (Purnia) and secure 22 votes out of 25. Once again she contested bravely and won the same in the year 2011 defeating the two candidates from 2780 votes. In addition to this, she was also elected as a Chairperson of the Block Chairman, Baisi, Purnia.